This course is intended for:
Marketing assistants, coordinators and executives or anyone that has a keen interest in starting a career in digital marketing. This introductory course requires no previous knowledge or experience to attend.
The course runs from 10am until 4pm with a short break either side of lunch. It’s delivered on a 1-2-1 basis or in a small group for an internal team and is completed in-house at your business location.
It will be an interactive session with real life examples of your everyday working environment so that you can get straight to work after the session.
- Understanding of all digital metrics and reporting dashboards
- Setting up goals to evaluate website conversion rate
- How to submit a sitemap successfully
- How to utilise organic search terms in your content
- How to write content for the consumer (and Google)
- Keyword consistency
- Keyword planning tools
- Overview of technical SEO and it’s importance
Paid Social Media Advertising
- Facebook advertising platform
- Instagram advertising platform
- Twitter advertising platform
- LinkedIn advertising platform
- How to setup and configure a GDPR compliant account
- Creating a reusable marketing template
- Using audiences, segments and tags
- Automated campaigns
- Reporting and tracking